ESpec - мир электроники для профессионалов

Список форумов » Нарушения правил

Следующая тема · Предыдущая тема
АвторСообщение
mahanoor 
Заглянувший

Сообщение #1 от 30/11/2020 12:16 цитата  

I have been trying for three weeks to get service on my Samsung 52inch television. It simply started cycling "on" and "off" without any prompting by anyone. Apparenlty, this is known as "power cycling" and is a common problem. So common, in fact, Samsung actually has a firmware update to try and fix this problem. Except, you can't use the firmware if your TV won't turn on.

I have an extended warranty, and at first Samsung claimed it was not through them, even though it's got Samsung written all over the policy. For three weeks I have been passed back and forth between "service techs" and Samsung, when all they need to do is come out and replace the power supply, per the warratny I paid $500 bucks for. By the way, since Samsung and the people they have chosen to fix the television (AT&T Connect Tech) won't actually contact me to fix the problem, the warranty is useless. I literally cannot schedule an appointment with these people to get a service call, as they keep putting me on hold, never calling back, etc.

I believe AT&t Connect Tech to be a scam company. I do not believe, and I have no evidence that they actually intend to fix my television. I believe Samsung is aware of this fact, and is complicit in the denial of service.

I will never buy another Samsung anything again. I this will be the first post, of many I will make across the internet.

Samsung Sucks. Period.

------------------------------------
Find Top Rated [url=]Music Players for kids in 2020[/url]. Complete Deatiled Reviews and Buyer Guide for Kids Music Players in 2020.[/url]
mahanoor 
Заглянувший

Сообщение #2 от 30/11/2020 12:21 цитата  

Symptoms:
Power On = green power LED flashing until it stays green. Any remote input turns the LED flashing then turns off. Trying to reset the TV, got me a 13 red code. (TV bought in 2013, wasn't used for a few months, tried to turn it on after that period, won't produce sound or video.)

What did I try?:
Google lead me here to threads stating that my "A board" has to be replaced. (I assume that's where all the video inputs are.) Have looked on platforms like Ebay for replacements board, didn't find anything.

So I wonder if I could repair it myself with your help?

--------------------------------
Babies love to play with Building blocks. Get a complete list and Reviews about best building Blocks for Toddlers/children in 2020.
mahanoor 
Заглянувший

Сообщение #3 от 30/11/2020 12:28 цитата  

I have tried all the solutions offered on this forum to make my toshiba satellite L755 laptop record streaming audio.
After extensive searching for solutions, I have learned that Microsoft says this a driver issue. Conextant should provide the driver.
But, Conextant says it does not provide drivers; toshiba does. My calls to toshiba tech support tell me toshiba satellite laptops
cannot provide stereo mix option. But, one person on the internet has a solution for thinkpad laptops that modifies the conextant driver.
This post is written to inform others of the issue with toshiba products and the issue of getting it resolved.

------------------------------
Most babies love their bath time; however, in order to ensure that bathing time is as comfortable and pleasant as you want. You must invest in the best and high-quality baby bathtubs.
mahanoor 
Заглянувший

Сообщение #4 от 30/11/2020 12:33 цитата  

Hi all,

I have a problem with my Benq TH681 projector.

The Power LED is red after plugging in. TEMP and LAMP LEDs are off. Projector is not starting.

In the user manual I only can find "download" near the error description.

Any idea what this mean?

----------------------------
Are you looking for Baby Stoller for your Baby. Here is Reviews about Best Travel Strollers in 2020 for your little one. Get The Safe Stoller for your baby.
mahanoor 
Заглянувший

Сообщение #5 от 30/11/2020 12:39 цитата  

I have a problem with my Toshiba Satellite NB10t-A. I turned it on then after a few minutes it suddenly turns off. I tried to turn it back on but i did not work so i tried to plug in the charger but there were no lights on the battery indicator. I only bought the laptop last month and i don't want to lose my warranty right now so i hope someone could help me here about my problem

-----------------------------------
Are you looking for electric or non electric treadmill? get complete reviews and buyer guide for best and safe treadmill for kids in 2020.
mahanoor 
Заглянувший

Сообщение #6 от 30/11/2020 12:45 цитата  

I tried updating Qumi Q2 firmware via MicroSD and it failed installing midway.
Now the USB function with interface with sound/image/video/documents doesn't show up and the HDMI input is heavily distorted.

Is there any way to restore the previous firmware or finish installing the new?

Thank you!

----------------------------------------
Complete buyer guide for outdoors Above Ground Pools for backyard. Know every thing about above ground swimimng pools in 2020 before you make a choice.

Перейти: 
Следующая тема · Предыдущая тема
Показать/скрыть Ваши права в разделе

Интересное от ESpec

Другие темы раздела Нарушения правил

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru liveinternet.ru RadioTOP