ESpec - мир электроники для профессионалов

Список форумов » Нарушения правил

Следующая тема · Предыдущая тема
АвторСообщение
mahanoor 
Заглянувший

Сообщение #1 от 30/11/2020 14:49 цитата  

The HDD in question is a SAMSUNG SATA HD502HJ (500GB/16M).

I have two internal HDDs with one being the former and the other being a WDC (WD5000AAKS-00A7B2, 500GB), and the latter is the primary HDD with the system (Windows 7 64bit Ultimate) installed on it.

I was using my PC and everything was working fine. I shut it off to come back later on, and when I did it was no longer showing up after a reboot. I hadn't done any changes software or hardware-wise before the incident. I even tried a System Restore just to be sure but it did not change anything.

I have fiddled with the connection ports (both data and power cables) to see if anything is wrong with the connections, switching the working WD with SAMSUNG. No cigar, cables seem to be working properly, and so do the ports.

Now the other thing is when I plug the power cord out and in, I can hear the spinning with a couple sporadic pin hits, yet it slows down to die after a couple seconds.

Could anyone help me out with this problem of my 5-minute-before-working-drive to work again?

(This has been written about an hour after the incident.)

Thanks a lot for your answers in advance.

System specs:
Processor: AMD FX6300
Memory: 8GB (One 4 and two 2)
MOBO: Asus M5A97
BIOS: ASUS EZ - Ver: 04.06.05
GPU: AMD R7 370 2GB GDDR5

----------------------------------
Complete Guide for best Best Electric Cars for Kids. How to choose Electric Cars for kids, complete features, reviews and buyer guide.

Перейти: 
Следующая тема · Предыдущая тема
Показать/скрыть Ваши права в разделе

Интересное от ESpec

Другие темы раздела Нарушения правил

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru liveinternet.ru RadioTOP