ESpec - мир электроники для профессионалов

Список форумов » Нарушения правил

Следующая тема · Предыдущая тема
АвторСообщение
jes39 
Заглянувший

Сообщение #1 от 01/07/2020 12:06 цитата  

I had several cases of LG PDP2V6 panels with faulty CTRL, there were no electronic faults on the board, but when replaced with another, the panel worked without problems .... After flashing the flash drive, there was no fault. Here is the firmware on Logik - Flash firmware CTRL 6871QCH034A - 42V61EU1C (version). The firmware was read by the programmer with the TSOP-48 adapter, from the new Logik-board. Of course I had to tinker, but for some reason ......
All defective CTRLs were removed from the panels with defective scans and killed Y-SUS, if the Y-SUS remained operational, the Logik-Board did not suffer. But even in cases with a killed Y-SUS, you should not immediately rush into panic and buy a new CTRL 6871QCH034A or reprogram it in vain. With 30 dead Y-SUS, approximately 2-3 CTRLs are affected. With a dead Z-SUS or the panel itself, the firmware does not crash, in any case I didn’t have it yet .... LG recommends replacing Logik with dead scans anyway, but I will say from experience that CTRL is not a weak weak link in this system. Sometimes replacement of electrolytes and soldering helps. Take a lot, but it's worth it .....

BEST REGARDS :
Jes39,,,,,,,,,,,
Иван Зенин 
Модератор
<B>Модератор</B>
Иван Зенин

Сообщение #2 от 01/07/2020 13:09 цитата  

jes39 писал:
Here is the firmware on Logik - Flash firmware CTRL 6871QCH034A - 42V61EU1C (version)

Where?

Перейти: 
Следующая тема · Предыдущая тема
Показать/скрыть Ваши права в разделе

Интересное от ESpec

Другие темы раздела Нарушения правил

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru liveinternet.ru RadioTOP