ESpec - мир электроники для профессионалов

pioneer dvd player dv 300 PAL spontaneously switched to NTSC

Список форумов » DVD-проигрыватели и видеомагнитофоны

Следующая тема · Предыдущая тема
АвторСообщение
Artem Russian 
Заглянувший

Сообщение #1 от 21/01/2024 20:42 цитата  

I started watching a movie on DVD, and spontaneously switched to NTSC, what should I do? In the DVD player settings menu I don’t find the option to switch the 2x color system, these are PAL and NTSC, how can I switch back to PAL? write or help please.
attention! I have a 2-system TV, it has a PAL SECAM, a Russian TV, from the USSR era of the 1980s.
Brightshadow 
Завсегдатай
Brightshadow

Сообщение #2 от 21/01/2024 23:13 цитата  

It probably depends on the disk. Disk pal or ntsc?

ДОБАВЛЕНО 22/01/2024 00:14

Try the drive of the European region.
Artem Russian 
Заглянувший

Сообщение #3 от 22/01/2024 01:17 цитата  

You are absolutely right that it depends on the disc in this model of the Pioneer DVD player, I don’t know how it is on other models of this player. The company, yes, is really good and the player itself is made in Japan. In short, I inserted another disk, and the picture returned to PAL, but the other day I inserted another one, and it switched to NTSC. I’ll say this, when I was using a DVD player from the Chinese brand BBK, I decided to switch from it to Pioneer, it played all discs in PAL, the color system did not change, so let’s say which disc you insert. The disc that I inserted into Pioneer and from it the picture switched to NTSC spontaneously, this disc was inserted into BBK, but the BBK player did not automatically switch to NTSC, but remained in PAL. The disc itself is American, I bought it at a flea market in Russia, the girl who sold it, her son was in the USA in the 2000s and bought it there and brought it to Russia
Brightshadow 
Завсегдатай
Brightshadow

Сообщение #4 от 22/01/2024 11:24 цитата  

Artem Russian, Nothing can be changed here. Use BBK or write discs yourself in the PAL system. Or use the RGB connection. (Scart to scart may be).
krugliak 
Завсегдатай

Сообщение #5 от 22/01/2024 12:07 цитата  

Кино да и только, роботы уже на английский перешли, а на чукотском общение вышло бы ещё интереснее.
Brightshadow 
Завсегдатай
Brightshadow

Сообщение #6 от 22/01/2024 21:47 цитата  

krugliak, Не. Не робот он. Не похоже совсем.
БЕЗЫМЯННЫЙ 
Бегущий по граблям

Сообщение #7 от 23/01/2024 03:39 цитата  

Brightshadow, он как и его двд самопроизвольно переключается с английского на русский улыбка
Artem Russian 
Заглянувший

Сообщение #8 от 23/01/2024 11:01 цитата  

я написал тут по английске, потому-что этот сайт я впервые посещаю, и тут я думал, что тут иностранцев говорящих на английском больше чем русских.

I wrote here in English, because this is my first time visiting this site, and then I thought that there were more foreigners speaking English than Russians.
Brightshadow 
Завсегдатай
Brightshadow

Сообщение #9 от 23/01/2024 12:16 цитата  

Artem Russian, Conversely. Foreigners are rare visitors here. But welcome. There have been robots attacking the site for about a year now. They copy stupid topics from somewhere, translate them into Russian, and sometimes they don't even create topics. It is unclear why. They've already got everyone. Therefore, people no longer believe and get angry when they see a participant with a small number of messages. улыбка
TO(Nic) 
Завсегдатай
TO(Nic)

Сообщение #10 от 25/01/2024 06:12 цитата  

И еще есть примета: боты никогда не заполняют профиль...

Перейти: 
Следующая тема · Предыдущая тема
Показать/скрыть Ваши права в разделе

Интересное от ESpec

Другие темы раздела DVD-проигрыватели и видеомагнитофоны

Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг@Mail.ru liveinternet.ru RadioTOP